Dear Isogeochemists,
   We have a Delta Plus Mass Spectrometer with an equilibrator for analyzing
hydrogen. The H/Device is equipped with an autosampler.   We are doing the
installation ourselves and find that the literature that comes with it does not
cover the actual installation.  For example, how much chromium powder should be
used and advice on how to pack the quartz furnace tube.   I have assembled some
of the hardware pieces that obviously go together, but beyond that I am
guessing.  Also I'd like to hear of any problems I could encounter through use.
   Thank you so much for any guidance you can give me.

DL Roose
USEPA