Miquel,

Check the amount of free space on the hard drive.  If the hard drive is
full then use the ISOBASE functions to copy and then delete data to a
backup disc e.g. a zip drive.  After deleting data use the reorganize
function to remove unused space in the ISOBASE.

Cheers

Peter Stow

--
                              ISO-MASS Scientific Inc.