Hi everyone,

In a bit to cut down on any binary posting to this list, I've secured a
chunk of webspace and will now happily be handling any files you want to
disseminate to list members.  Simply email any file(s) you want distributed
to me, and I will have it/them on the web page in a jiffy, and I'll post a
message to the list letting everyone else know.

The file page is at http://www.jargonwd.co.uk/isogeochem but there's nothing
there yet, apart from some nice graphics.

Hopefully this will be the end of attachments to Isogeochem, and we can all
read our list happily from home without worrying about Megabytes of binary
downloads cluttering our mailboxes.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to mail me directly.

Andrew Tait