For all of you that use appleshare IP 6.2 and are recieving new mac with OS
9.0 (by the way is an awesome, we have one copy and the testing looks
great!!) and you are worried that you will not be able to access your
appleshare server through OS 9.0, there is a fix.  It is AppleShare IP 6.3
which supports OS 9.  We have downloaded from apple (
http://asu.info.apple.com/swupdates.nsf/artnum/n11541 ) this is a free
upgrade if you have IP 6.0 or greater.n  This looks pretty good.  I has a
new comon user database for multiple servers.

BIG WARNING HERE
We have not tested it, so I do not know how it will react with the upgrade.
If it ilike the upgrade from 6.1 to 6.2, we should not have any problems.
If someone does the upgrade, please let us know at morrisville, I would
like to know how it works.

Bill Kimball
Morristown School District
Morristown Teacher Development Center for the Integration of Technology
548 Park Street
Morristown, Vermont 05661
(802).888.6729
(802).888.7550 Fax