As part of the Hardin Meta Directory, we've launched the "Electronic
journal showcase" page -
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/ej.html
This is a selected list of free-to-all full-text general medical journals.

We put this page together because we haven't found any similar list on the
net. Many health sciences libraries have excellent lists of journals
available to their own users, but it's difficult to find lists of journals
that are freely available for anyone - If you know of a list like ours,
please get in touch!

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin MD Connects - "We list the best sites that list the sites"
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md