AMNews is on the web:
http://www.ama-assn.org/public/journals/amnews/amnnav.htm
In fact, next week's issue Nov 8 is also online....

Nov. 1, 1999
Fraud squad riles Utah doctors
                 Physicians in rural Utah say they are being unfairly
                 targeted by the state's Medicaid Fraud Unit and subjected
                 to intimidating investigative tactics.
http://www.ama-assn.org/sci-pubs/amnews/pick_99/gvl11101.htm

peter sam, web content developer
Primary Care Clinical Practice Guidelines
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/resources/guidelines/
[log in to unmask]  asian health services 818 webster oakland ca