Teleconference Coordinator is one of my hats, so today I was watching the
JCAHO broadcast on Reducing Medication Errors.  It was mentioned (briefly,
but still mentioned) the importance of having access to knowledge based info
and current references available such as PDR's.   Libraries or Librarians
were not mentioned.  At my hospital I am in charge of ordering current
editions for all of the units. During our recent survey the nurse surveyor
did visit the library but had no questions, just commented that he noticed
current information was available.

 "The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it"
         -Samuel Johnson-

Kathy Tacke-Library Manager/Telecommunications Coordinator
Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County
1200 College Dr.
Rock Springs, Wy  82901
voice 307-362-3711 X433