Hellow everybody - and I need help.

One of our VP's wants info on what is the makeup of the modern nursing
personality (the individual nurse) that makes him/her a candidate for
retension.   I looked at the the obvious sources databases books and so
far have not come up with a satisfactory answer.    It might be hiding
somewhere in a NURSING TEXTBOOK within a specialized nursing school
collection (bigger collection than ours).

I am hoping Peg Allen has the source at her fingertips, or ANYBODY ELSE ,
please.

TIA -

Dalia Kleinmuntz                                          847/570-2664
Webster Library                                      FAX: 847/570-2926
Evanston Hospital
2650 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL 60201                                 [log in to unmask]
"..the secret of the care of the patient is in caring for the patient"
                                                - Francis W. Peabody
                                                     (1881-1927)