posting for all to see:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:45:10 -0000
From: Brown, Mike (ELSLON) <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Webster Library' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 8c: BioMedNet

Dear Dalia Kleinmuntz,

Thank you for your message.  There are 2 sets of Current Opinion journals on
BioMedNet, the medical ones published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins and
the life science ones published by Current Trends/Elsevier Science.   The
Lippincott ones have not been updated on BioMedNet since the end of 1997,
this has been due to data problems between Lippincott and ourselves.  We are
trying to resolve this with them at the moment, however, we have not yet
been able to get a definite answer from them as to when they will start
supplying us with data again.

The life science Current Opinions are available, fully up todate at
http://www.current-opinion.com

I hope this helps, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Best wishes,
Mike Brown

Customer Services Manager
BioMedNet       - http://www.biomednet.com
Current Trends  - http://www.trends.com
Current Opinion - http://www.current-opinion.com
Current Biology - http://www.current-biology.com
Neuroscion      - http://neuroscion.com
LS Reviews      - http://lsreviews.com
Email           - [log in to unmask]
Tel             - +44 (0)171 580 2588
Fax             - +44 (0)171 631 0819

Please note new contact details, valid from 13/11/99

84 Theobald's Road
London
WC1X 8RR
UK