Colleagues:
I know that this has been on the listserv, but I have searched the archives
to no avail.  I need to know how to save and/or print the personal address
file from Exchange.  We are moving to Outlook this week and I need something
on file or on paper so that I can recreate my personal address book.

Thanks in advance for your help--not sure why I couldn't find this in the
archives as I used all the terms I thought might be relevant.  Hope some
kind soul among you will forgive my ineptitude and come to my rescue.

Cindy Robertson, MLS
Library Services/CME
Heritage Valley Health System
1000 Dutch Ridge Road
Beaver, PA 15009
Voice 724.773.1940          FAX    724.728.7429       [log in to unmask]