Try....

Virtual Children's Hospital
Medical Information for Healthcare Providers
includes a lot of multimedia textbooks and teaching files....
http://www.vh.org/VCH/Providers/Information.html

PedsCCM: Clinical Resources
http://pedsccm.wustl.edu/Clinical_resources.html
Select
  picuBOOK (formerly the All-Net Textbook of Pediatric Critical Care)
http://pedsccm.wustl.edu/All-Net/main.html
http://picuBOOK.net
 An Internet-based multilingual, dynamic (interactive) textbook of pediatric
critical care.
 This Internet "textbook" will be produced simultaneously in French,
Spanish, English, and Russian/Ukranian.

  See Congenital Heart Disease for heart defects
http://pedsccm.wustl.edu/All-Net/english/mainpage/contents/cardcont.html#anc
hor-01
  Tetralogy of Fallot includes images, electrocardiography; CXRs,
angiography, echocardiography, and CT scans...
  so that new computer will come in handy....
Site still being developed as not all links are active....

Also, in case anyone missed the image Web sites:
39.Compilation of Anatomy Image Sites
          Compilation of Anatomy Image Sites (25 lines)
          From: David Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
 Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:46:40 -0500
http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind9910d&L=medlib-l#39
OR
http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9910d&L=medlib-l&F=&S=&P=3
0418

Here's another anatomy image site - AMA Health Insight (adult)
The Atlas of the Human Body
http://www.ama-assn.org/insight/gen_hlth/atlas/atlas.htm

will add these links to below site whenever i get the time....

peter sam, web content developer
Primary Care Clinical Practice Guidelines
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/resources/guidelines/
[log in to unmask]  asian health services 818 webster oakland ca

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:05:14 -0500, Deborah Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Hello all!
>
>A representative of a group of visiting-from-abroad physicians has asked
 me to give him a list of Internet sites where he can get pictures or
 images for merely viewing (though downloading would be super).  He
 mentioned as an example-pictures of heart defects.  The subject areas
 of pediatrics & neonatology are what he wants.  He says he has heard
 ther are some.  He also says he has just purchased a new computer that
 could handle plug-ins.  Though I am sure he is interested in free
 pictures, he would would glad to hear of for-a-charge ones as well.

>Although he just asked me today, I had noted the Web sites of the image
 Web sites mentioned earlier this week.  Does anybody know of any others?