I've had pretty good luck lately contacting the organization, explaining how
I've exhausted all the usual bibliographic routes, and pleading for help.
So, IF you can identify the Society, and IF they have a Web site...

The other thing that may work is to track down Dr. Deak (IF he is a
physician) and IF he has E-mail, you may be able to contact him directly to
ask for a copy.

I find that the World Wide Web tremendously facilitates retrieving this kind
of literature.  What did we ever do without it?

Good luck.

Michael Heyd, AHIP
Director, Learning Resources Center
Susquehanna Health System
777 Rural Avenue
Williamsport, PA  17701

Voice: (570) 321-2266    E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Judith Schlissel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 9:55 AM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: ILL: Vascular SocietyThrowaway - 2nd request
> I am desperately trying to locate a
> starting point to find an article with
> very little information.  Author:
> Stephen Deak.  Title: Popliteal
> aneurysms with Politeal entrapment.
> Journal: Vascular Society Throwaway.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
> Thanks
> Judith Schlissel
> Blume Goldfaden
> 1 Main Street
> Chatham NJ 07928
> [log in to unmask]
> 973-635-5400 x149
> fax: 973-635-9339