I received a phone call from my Administrative office saying that they found a copy of this journal.  They couldn't locate it yesterday.  Thank you for looking.

Beth Addis, Librarian
Anderson Area Medical Center
800 N. Fant St.
Anderson, SC 29621
864-261-1253; 864-261-1552 (fax)
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
DOCLINE ID: 29621A (SCUZDC)

>>> Beth Addis <[log in to unmask]> 11/4/99 1:54:11 PM >>>
I need an article from the Oct 1999 issue of this journal.  The last issue indexed in HealthStar is 8/99.  I don't have the article title or page numbers; my patron says it is about needlesticks.   Serline ID is SR0093135; 1999 vol # is 2.

I can pay up to $12 for this article.  Send by mail or fax.  Please e-mail me before sending.  Thank you.