Hi all,

Well, Mrs. Clinton was here with us and she was extremely nice, kind and
warm as so many of you said she would be.

I mentioned this discussion group and told her about the assistance I
get
from all of you and how it helps me stay on top and current of important
issues. I think this emphasized how the internet really helps us all to
be so close, although we are geographically so far.

Thank you all, for your help with the little "tips and tricks" with this
issue as in all others!

My warmest regards,

--
Karen Azulai
Project Co-ordinator

39, Jabotinsky St., Petach Tikva, Israel 49100
Opening hours - Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu - 09:00-12:00  Wed-16:00-19:00
Telfax:  [972-3] 9376395