Hi all,

I am relatively new to the list and as a solo librarian I've found it very helpful so far. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one facing some of these problems brought up on the list.

Now I have a question:

Does anyone have any information on/dealt with the publishing company of Blanchard & Loeb? My nursing instructors would like to purchase their on-approval video series: Pathophysiology for Nurses.

All I have for them is an address in Secaucus, NJ but it's a PO Box. I've been all over the Internet, through our publishers lists and had our public library do a search - nothing. If anyone could provide me with a phone number or some info. on them it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance,
Leann Isaac, Librarian
Jameson Health System