Looking for the current issues of these journals.  I have checked locally and no one has received.  I am wondering if anyone to the east has received.

I have sketchy information taken from new releases off the internet.

American Journal of Therpeutics
November/December 1999 issue
Author:  Sakhaee, K.
Subject:  Calcium citrate compared with calcium carbonate in osteoporosis.

Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
November 1999 issue
Author:  Heller HJ
Title: Pharmacokinetics of Calcium Absorption from Two Commerical Calcium Supplements.

If anyone can provide a fax it would be greatly appreciated.  Please include an invoice if payment is required, otherwise I am willing to barter for return of the favor.

Thanks in advance.

Dennis
Dennis Ritchey
Assistant Medical Librarian
Kaiser Permanente
Drug Information & Professional Services, California Division
Library
9521 Dalen Street; Downey, CA  90242-4894
(562) 401-2438 (voice) Tie Line (345)
(562) 401-2550 (fax)       Tie Line (345)