(May this never happen to you)
I cannot believe it.  We are getting a surprise JCAHO visit tomorrow. The
surveyor is Ken Anderson.  I tried searching in the Med-L archives about
surprise visits and couldn't find anything.  If there is anything anyone can
tell me about going through a surprise visit, or about Mr. Anderson, I would
appreciate it.
I would like to share this information with others in the hospital, so I am
not only looking for library related information.
Thank you,
Jean

Jean Dreifort, Marymount Hospital Library
12300 McCracken Rd., Garfield Heights, Ohio  44125
216-587-8998, x2403  Fax 216-587-8987