Forgive me for blowing our own horn, but since it's the day before Thanksgiving I didn't think you would mind!  Those of you who happened to catch 20/20 last Friday night had the opportunity to see our library!  The segment was on Dr. Michael Ain who completed his residency at Albany Med.  Dr. Ain is believed to be the only dwarf in America who is a practicing surgeon and one of only a handful who are physicians.  Part of the story was filmed in Schaffer Library of Health Sciences and if you happen to know her, yes, that was our Library Director Sherry Hartman in the background:-)  Unfortunately, I missed the show - oh well, there are always reruns...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Irish
Head of Public Services
Schaffer Library of Health Sciences - Mail Code 63
Albany Medical College
47 New Scotland Ave.
Albany, NY  12208

Phone: (518) 262-4980