Note 3:  all of these current documents are also available fulltext on the members' side of our web site, www.acog.org.
Note 4: We will be issuing  Compendium 2000 shortly - which will have all of the current Bulletins (of all types), Committee Opinions, Practice Patterns, and Statements of Policy that are in effect in December, 1999.  Great resource - except that it gets increasingly out of date as the year goes by - so your users need to use it with caution.
I hope this helps - it is confusing (including to us).  Please feel free to contact our reference desk for assistance.
Pamela Van Hine MSLS AHIP, Director
ACOG Resource Center
409 12th St SW
Washington DC 20024
202-863-2518 (ref desk); 202-484-1595 (fax); [log in to unmask]

>>> "Zundel, Karen" <[log in to unmask]> 11/23 11:28 AM >>>
Folks,

The last issue of the ACOG Educational Bulletin I received was #253,
November 1998.  For a year, I've been claiming each issue since then.
Finally today I received TWO DIFFERENT issues in the mail, BOTH numbered
#254 and dated November 1999!

Can someone verify if there has been any issues between November 1998 and
November 1999?  I miss the old Serline; tried using LocatorPlus but was
unsuccessful....although I may not have used it properly.   Calling the ACOG
people (my journal vendor has tried repeatedly) has been useless.

Thanks for any assistance.
Karen
Karen M. Zundel, MLS, AHIP              412-664-2363 (phone)
Manager, Health Services Library                412-664-2581 (fax)
UPMC McKeesport
1500 5th Ave.
McKeesport, PA. 15132           [log in to unmask]

"Embrace what you have in common; celebrate what sets you apart"  ---Ellis
Paul