Has anybody on the list stayed at the Powderhound, on Route 100 at the
bottom of the Sugarbush access road?  I am looking for clean, reasonably
priced lodging for a family trip to Sugarbush and Mad River Glen in
January.  My younger son has asthma, so we try to stay at relatively
dust-free places.  Last January me older son and I stayed at the Sugar
Lodge, which was very nice, but the rooms are too small for a family of
four.

Regards,
Jeff Strait

http://MtGreylockSkiClub.com