>So, VTers...
>
>Is this enough of a storm to warrant dropping everything and skiiing Weds?
>Thurs? Fri?
>
>(This weekend is out and Tues would be muy difficult.)

Hmmm. Jay is already reporting 4-6" as of 1:30 this afternoon, and I think
the bulk of the storm is still ahead of us. Here in the Champlain Valley
we've just had a few flurries, but I can see some good snowy clouds coming
at us from across the lake.

If it keeps up at Jay, it might be worth it to go all the way up there for
their re-opening day (scheduled for Thursday). I don't know if Smuggs,
Stowe, or points south are getting much of anything, but I bet they will by
the time this is all over.

Benjie
------