Skip, linguist and lover of things French
(Rossignol and Salomon, fer example) sez:

> Malheuresement, it does not appear that will be the case....  In
> the meantime, you should make sure that you get things battened
> down around the homestead.. cape could see 12-24"  of snow and
> HOWLING winds in the next 24-48 hrs....
>
> It seems to follow you, Jerm.  Maybe you better move back north...

The man made variety allowed K-mart to open Skyelark to
Highroad to Bittersweet today.  It was a carefully
guarded secret since it didn't make this morning's
snow phone when I called around 10:00 and I was too
stooopid to look out my window.  It was nicely bumped up
when I finally wandered over to it at 2:00.  Tough
visibility in the snowguns and flat light.  My 10 day no
snow funk has ended.

Geoff