Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:07:23 -0500
From: Mike Austin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Calendar same old same old.

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Bryan Cooke wrote:

> I am having problems with people getting in again. (10:05 am Monday)

Thanks,

The problem appears to be a software coding problem with Netscape's
product.  We've implemented a fix that should get around the bug.

Let us know if you see this problem again.

mga.
--
Mike Austin                           Computing & Information Technology
Systems Programmer                    The University of Vermont