Hi Gary

I have made about 150 of the 911 signs for the Town of Huntington, thats one
of the side jobs required of the town clerk.
We get ours from Interstate Sign Products, Inc. in Crestline Oh.
the toll free number is 1-800-344-0528 fax 419-683-3729
We get the four inch reflective numbers.
The last time I ordered(11/17) they had a deal if you order 50 you got 10
free.  There are 25 in each package of numbers 0-9. You can get smaller
numbers but our Rescue and Fire like the 4".
Make sure you order the template for number size.

                                                Happy Holidays
                                                                Olga