Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:44:38 -0700
From: Jerry Perry <[log in to unmask]>
To: Cathy Wolfson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hispanic Health Course

Hello!

I'm writing to ask if anyone is presently offering instruction focusing
on the specific health information needs or concerns of minority
populations, and most specifically Hispanic/Latino identified
populations, and every more specifically Mexican origin people.  I would
also like to know if anyone has already developed a Web site of
evaluated resources that focus on the health concerns of this
population.  If you have information to share, please contact me
directly - see my sig below.  Thanks in advance!

Jerry Perry

--
Gerald (Jerry) Perry
mailto:[log in to unmask]