I just wanted to add one point about Science Citations.

Everyone seems to be using it via DIALOG.  It is now availalbe from ISI,
the originators, as a web database.

We have it at University of Toronto.  It's called Web of Science, and
you can search one or all three areas at once: humanities, social
sciences, sciences.  You can search articles directly or you can search
for articles that cite an author or a specific paper.

If you have an affiliation with a large university library that provides
access to this (or if your patron has an active affiliation) your or
they may find Web of Science a good way to go.

Gord Lindsay, ILL Clerk, and      Internet: [log in to unmask]
Poet-In-Residence,                FAX: (416) 586-4998
Sidney Liswood Library,           Phone: (416) 586-4614
Mount Sinai Hospital              Carrier Pigeon, Starship, Plane:
600 University Ave.,              Latitude 43 39N, Longitude 79 20W
Toronto, Ont., M5G 1X5
CANADA                            Or, just whistle and I'll find you.