(This has also been forwarded to the original requestor

There is a collection of links on
Cross Cultural Resources - Transcultural, Multicultural; Cultural Competency
at
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/resources/guidelines/culture.html

If you or anyone else know of additional links that could be add please
contact me

peter sam, web content developer
Primary Care Clinical Practice Guidelines
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/resources/guidelines/
[log in to unmask]  asian health services 818 webster oakland ca