FYI -

I just received my copy of the 1999/2000 MLA Directory.  It
looks like something went very wrong in the production of this
year's directory.  Many of the institutional affiliations are in
error.  I thought it was an isolated problem, but leafing
through the pages, it is obvious that there was a major problem
in how the directory was compiled.  Please use caution when
using this year's edition.

JL

Jonathan Lord / Assistant Director for Collection Development
University of Virginia Health Sciences Library
P.O. Box 800722 / Charlottesville, VA 22908-0722
804-924-0059 / FAX: 804-924-0379 / E-Mail: [log in to unmask]