It may not be out yet; but for the last few years the Top 200
can be found at

RxList - The Internet Drug Index
http://www.rxlist.com/

RxList - The Top 200 (no numbers)
1998 US Prescriptions
(*Based On More Than 2.4 Billion US Prescriptions)
*source: American Druggist - February 1999 PP 42-43
*source: American Druggist - February 1998 for 1997, etc..

another source with numbers from Drug Topics Pharmacy News Mag
again only for 1998 from the Mar 99 issue... and earlier years
http://www.drugtopics.com

peter sam, web content developer
Primary Care Clinical Practice Guidelines
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/resources/guidelines/
[log in to unmask]  asian health services 818 webster oakland ca

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:30:26 -0500, Faxton Hospital Library
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I know this list comes out every year in one of the throw-away pharmacy
journals.  Can anyone fax me a copy of the 1999 list?  Thanks.