2000 Health Observances & Recognition Days
     Source: American Hospital Association

Free at:
http://www.healthopps.com/healthopps/health30a.html

Order it for $15-20 at:
http://www.stratsociety.org/health_days/home.asp

lots of nursing days/weeks
National Cardiac Rehabilitation Week - Feb
National Pulmonary Rehabilitation Week - Mar
National Rehabilitation Awareness Week -  Sep
National Radiologic Technology Week - Nov
National Medical Librarians Month - October
and more....

peter sam, web content developer
Primary Care Clinical Practice Guidelines
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/resources/guidelines
[log in to unmask]  asian health services 818 webster oakland ca