After a 13 year hiatus, I am planning to fly to Israel for an overdue
family visit, so my e-mail is being retired as of Friday dec 3 noon until
Wednesday, Dec 15.   Although my time there is limited, and my
schedule packed, I plan to squeese in a visit to the Women's Health
facility at the Rabin Medical Center (where Hilary Clinton visited the
other week), and thus meet
with (I hope) two librarians with whome I have corresponded on the net.

Dalia Kleinmuntz                                          847/570-2664
Webster Library                                      FAX: 847/570-2926
Evanston Hospital/Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
2650 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL 60201                                 [log in to unmask]

"Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"
- James Brynat Conant, 1893-1973