----- Original Message -----
>From: Robin Alanen Mosher--BCHS Library (Robin Mosher)
>snip

>And then there are those darned tear-out postage-paid postcards....(I could
go on... )

Speaking of cards in journals, how many of you use the cards in AJN and
Nursing99 to tell the publishers you want the "Library edition" of these
titles? Are you actually getting the Library editions with all the special
sections?  Does this also happen with RN?

We are having a discussion on the NAHRS/MLA listserv on this issue.... (And
hoping to convince publishers to change?)

Thanks for your thoughts on this one - Peg

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP   mailto:[log in to unmask]
Library/Information Consultant
Resource Librarian Consultant for Cinahl Information Systems, Inc.
     http://www.cinahl.com/
Library Consultant, Northern and Southwest Wisconsin Area Health Education
Centers,
http://home.dwave.net/~nahec/   and  http://www.medsch.wisc.edu/ahec/swahec/
PO Box 2, 308 Kann,  Stratford, WI 54484-0002
(715)687-4976                          Fax:(715)687-4976