When the intitial mailing came out about the AMA journals which was that if you had a
subscription to two titles, you could get the rest for a great bargain :), I called the
man in charge.

I asked if there was any archiving mechanism in place. There is not nor did he see one
developed in the near future due to changing technology. Basically you are renting
online journals for a year unless you renew.

Nor was there any interlibrary loan facility.

These programs are great for physicians (who depend on libraries to keep back issues)
or as supplements to the library collection.

There are few lunches and they are not dependable. (And even the cheap lunches are
getting very expensive.)

Nancy Manninen
Portage Health System