I got the point across to my subscription agent years ago and have not had a problem since.  Guess I'm lucky...
Robin

>>> Joan Zivich <[log in to unmask]> 12/02/99 12:29pm >>>
I have had an ongoing battle with these two regarding library
editions.  Also Nursing Management (I am still working
on them.)

It took me almost one whole day on the telephone speaking
to inumerable people before I FINALLY found someone
who could mark my file as wanting Library Editions.

It amazes me that the publishers cannot / will not
understand that a LIBRARY (of all places) wants the
full and complete journal --with all the nifty little
alphabetized inserts.

What a pain !

Joan Zivich
Librarian