ACCESS Archives

September 2006

ACCESS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
ACCESS Info <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:01:44 -0400
Hello Students,

Every Tuesday from 5-6 pm you are invited to get together at ACCESS, sip
on soup and talk. These chats are open to all members of the ACCESS
community.  They are an opportunity to share what's going on, what's
important, how you feel, and your concerns.

The soups will be homemade, delicious and hot and we hope your topics
will be too!

WE WILL MEET IN THE ACCESS OFFICE, L/L A170!

Bread will also be available.

An ASL interpreter will be available.
_______________________

Have workstudy award money, and don't know where to use it?
Come to ACCESS!!

“THIS IS THE BEST WORK/STUDY JOB I EVER HAD!”
Hugh

“I LOVE THIS OFFICE!  I WOULDN’T WANT TO WORK ANYWHERE ELSE.”
Zach

WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TERRIFIC TEAM
ACCESS/ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGY/EXAM PROCTORING

COME TO THE EXAM PROCTORING CENTER!

L/L A131
OR CALL (802) 656-5767  and ASK FOR MARY LOU