ACCESS Archives

April 2006

ACCESS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
ACCESS Info <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:01:15 -0400
Hello Students,

Every Tuesday from 5-6 pm you are invited to get together at ACCESS, sip
on soup and talk. These chats are open to all members of the ACCESS
community.  They are an opportunity to share what's going on, what's
important, how you feel, and your concerns.

The soups will be homemade, delicious and hot and we hope your topics
will be too!

WE WILL MEET IN THE ACCESS OFFICE, L/L A170!

Tonight's Soup is coconut curried vegetable soup (vegetarian), courtesy
of Laurel Cameron.

Donna Panko and Laurel will be your gracious hosts.

ACCESS Spring 2006 Survey Info

We are putting the final touches on this new ACCESS survey. We will
email this list the link either today or tmw, so keep an eye open for it!

Thanks,

ACCESS