CONSBIO Archives

November 1996

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 21:36:43 -0500
Greetings!

     I have recently completed a book entitled "Deeper Ecology: Essays on
Ecological Spirituality," which outlines and discusses a protocol for the
preservation and restoration of global ecology, wildlife populations, and
ecosystems based on the degredation due to human exploitation.  The Journal
of Mammalogy is planning to review this book in the near future.  I invite
you to read a sample of the text; at the following website:

     http://home.aol.com/deepereco

     Ordering instructions for the book are shown there as well.  If you
cannot access this page, please e-mail me for the information.

     Thank you very much,
     David Doyle
     Wildlife Ecologist