CONSBIO Archives

November 1996

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Adriana E. Ruesink" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 12:01:53 -0500 (EST)
Hello!

I need some help.  Several years ago I recall hearing about a roadkill
database that was established and maintained by a university researcher
somewhere (I think).  Students in primary schools around the country could
contribute data from their own roadkill sightings.  Has anybody heard of
such a thing?  Or can anybody suggest a way for me to track down this
database?  I surfed the web but alas, no luck.

Thanks!

	- Ana Ruesink