CONSBIO Archives

December 1997

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Erin Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Conservation Biology Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:41:21 -0500
Hey MG,

I can't help you unsubscribe, but I thought I'd write to say hello anyway.
I just got your email address from Becky only to find a message from you in
my mailbox this morning anyway!!  Of course it wasn't exactly to ME, but
hey....

How is the great white north?  I heard you've been harnassing Rusty's power
so to speak.  I haven't boogied in much too long.  Have you had a chance to
"shake it baby" up there lately?  Jeez Mg I can't believe how long you've
been gone an hger I am correpsonding with you for the first time.  It's
pretty shameful.

Carney, John Carney, that is, is coming into town soon.  I guess you don't
know this but John and I became really good friends.  Sure he's a bit of a
crumudgeon, but at least he has a sense of humor about it.  Plus, according
to him, he lightened up considerably in his second year (when I got to know
him) so if you have bad memories of him, let them rest.

I guess the old FN thing made me think of that.  That and the fact that its
been so fucking long I can hardly think of two things to ask you about.

I am going to medicla school now if all goes the way I plan.I am so totally
psyched about it you probably wouldn't recognize me!!! ;)  Anyway, if you
write back I'll pour a little more into my epistle.

Here's hoping that you are atop the world,
Erin