CONSBIO Archives

September 1996

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"John H. McPhedran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 16:22:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hey there, take note!

	Monday's (September 30, that is) topic is:

	The Common Tern (Sterna hirundo) Recovery Project
		 on Lake Champlain

	The common tern is a State of Vermont endangered species.  We are
fortunate that Mark LaBarr, Green Mountain Audubon Naturalist (and UVM
alum), will be here to present research and management efforts
since 1987.  The Recovery Project is coordinated by a group of
public and private organizations, but Mark really runs the show.
I'm sure it will be an engaging presentation.

	Please join us between noon and 1 pm in 105 Aiken on Monday,
September 30.

			John McPhedran, Ana Ruesink, Rick Paradis