CONSBIO Archives

September 1996

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 13:27:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hi folks,

I just wanted to share the way to subscribe to two email discussion lists
that deal directly with conservation biology, if you're not aware of them
already.  The traffic is not too busy (fewer than two postings per day
per group on average), and the usefulness of postings varies.  But I've
gotten some useful information out of them.

To subscribe to Consbio out of the University of Washington, send a
message to [log in to unmask], and in the body of the message type
"subscribe consbio [your name]"

To subscribe to Conslink out of the Smithsonian Institution, send a message
to [log in to unmask], and in the body of the message type "sub conslink".

Hope you find them useful.

Ben Wang
School of Natural Resources