CONSBIO Archives

September 2006

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
john abbott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Conservation Biology Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:37:31 -0500
greetings-
	a reminder to you all that geoff scott, a representative from the
hurricane island outward bound school, will be on campus this coming
wednesday at 5pm in lafayette hall 207.
	geoff is interested in speaking to students about career opportunities
in wilderness leadership with OB and is also bringing information on OB
semester programs for college 7 university students. please spread the
word and we'll look forward to meeting you there! best
*john

John Abbott						    phone 	656.2060
Asst. Director of Student Life			    e-mail	[log in to unmask]
Outdoor Programs						fax	656.7731

Dept. of Student Life
University of Vermont
48 University Pl.
Burlington, VT 05405

"It's the simple things in life that separate the peasants from our
leaders and determine the difference between the walkers and the
sleepers..."
					-anonymous, graffiti in williams 4th men's room