CONSBIO Archives

May 2004

CONSBIO@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jen Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jen Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 15:52:49 -0400
 THE CONSERVATION BIOLOGY SEMINAR SERIES

presents

   Steve TRMOBULAK

Director, Conservation Biology Laboratory at Middlebury College &

Albert D. Mead Professor of Biology and Environmental Studies

at

Middlebury College

speaking on

Conservation GOALS: Confronting the reality that not all conservation outcomes are the same

       Thursday 06 May 04

12:30-1:30

Aiken 105

BRING YOUR LUNCH AND QUESTIONS!!!!

Jen Cramer
Field Naturalist Program
University of Vermont
Botany Department
120 Marsh Life Science
Burlington, VT  05405

(802) 482-3353 (home)
(802) 656-0423 (office)

"As long as I live, I'll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I'll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche. I'll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can." -John Muir