VTCLIMMET Archives

February 2005

VTCLIMMET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Paul Sisson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Climate & Meterology in Vermont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:26:36 -0500
FYI
Current plots of observations for NY, New England that include VMC
<http://vmc.snr.uvm.edu/> data from Colchester Reef, Diamond Island,
Underhill VT and other data we find around the state can be found on the
MesoEast home Page:  http://www.erh.noaa.gov/aly/obs/mesoEast/
or directly zoomed in on VT at:
http://www.erh.noaa.gov/aly/obs/mesoEast/obsbtvPublic.html

We also use and display the data hourly internally on our weather
display software and share with other NWS offices through the above links.

The lake champlain sites can also be found on our home page under lake
and mtn recreation page.

weather.gov <http://www.weather.gov/> - Click on Vermont then lake and mtn recreation  <http://www.erh.noaa.gov/btv/html/lake2.shtml>

--
Thanks,
Paul

The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily reflect any position of the Government or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.