VTCLIMMET Archives

April 2008

VTCLIMMET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Stephen Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Climate & Meterology in Vermont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:46:00 -0400
Hey gang...

Attached a little PR on the Hurricane Hunter tour this spring.

Not sure if this will make it on the climate server. I am retiring
today...after 34 years. It's been great...and it's been fun sharing
information with you folks the last few years.

I think Scott Whittier will have a drop eventually on this server so the
NWS and climate community will still be linked. And if I behave, Dr
Lesley-Ann has promised that I can still receive climate info at home.

Take care all...
Steve Hogan

--
Steve Hogan - WCM