Font:

LISTSERV Archives

3T Home

3T  September 2002

3T September 2002

Re: Internet Applications

"Shirley J. Gedeon" <[log in to unmask]>

Tomorrow's Teaching Today <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:47:39 -0400

Laura,

What are your objectives and what kind of telecommunication are you interested
in using?  UVM now has Horizon Live which allows for synchronous, on-line
teaching, and I wonder if that's something you'd be interested in experimenting
with.

Quoting Laura Dacus <[log in to unmask]>:

> I am interested in using telecommunication in the classroom and I wondered
> if anyone had experiences, good or bad, that they would be willing to share.

Shirley J. Gedeon, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Teaching & Learning
Associate Professor of Economics
University of Vermont