]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTCLIMMET Home

VTCLIMMET  February 2003

VTCLIMMET February 2003

Barry Rock seminar on climate change (fwd)

Lesley-Ann Dupigny-Giroux <[log in to unmask]>

Climate & Meterology in Vermont <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:38:58 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Hello Climlisters

Please find below an announcement about a forthcoming presentation by Dr.
Barry Rock of the Complex Systems Research group at the University of New
Hampshire.

Remember that this is an informational group, so please let me know of any
climate/weather events, topics of discussion etc. that would of interest
to the group.

Regards
Lesley-Ann