Font:

LISTSERV Archives

A-HIGH Home

A-HIGH  October 2006

A-HIGH October 2006

Hi

"Elizabeth Faye. Batsford" <[log in to unmask]>

The Best Column Ever!!! <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:41:01 -0400

Hi Everyone,
     I know you all have just received a bunch of emails about the
disappearance of Michell Gardner-Quinn, but I just wanted to say that
my door is open too. If you need to talk or have any questions, feel
free to stop by. There will be a meeting today led by Joe Russell
for all of L/L but I don't know when or where yet, my guess would be
FpL or 315 commons, but as soon as I know I'll make sure you all know.
       *~Liz~*

--
Liz Batsford
L/L Center