LISTSERV Archives

A-HIGH Home

A-HIGH  October 2006

A-HIGH October 2006

Re: Hi

"Nancy E. Columb" <[log in to unmask]>

The Best Column Ever!!! <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:22:21 -0400

It might have gone out as a mass email, but it's tonight from 7-8pm (I
believe) in Commons 216 (by the mailroom).

--
Nancy Columb
Anthropology Major

"Call it dehumanization, ethnocentrism, racial homogenization, or cultural
cannibalism - when one culture begins to lift itself up as better than another
and it has the power to do so, any inhuman act or deprivation can be, and has
been 'justified.' And when such atrocities take place, Satan has a field day."
  -Randy Woodley, Keetoowah Cherokee Indian.