Font:

LISTSERV Archives

A-HIGH Home

A-HIGH  October 2006

A-HIGH October 2006

Meeting

"Elizabeth Faye. Batsford" <[log in to unmask]>

The Best Column Ever!!! <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:42:41 -0400

Hi Everyone,
    I'm really sorry, I completely forgot that there is a free 2 be
meeting on mondays at 8. So I am going to move our meeting to this
Tuesday the 24th at 8pm. I know ASL has a meetingat 7:30 and that's a
lot of meeting but ours will be fun and short and I'm baking you
cookies :)
   Liz

--
Liz Batsford